Dry Cargo Handling
DAHEJ HARBOUR AND INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED (DHIL)
( Use the efficient and Customer Friendly Port and Feel the difference)
( Latitude 21 degrees 42 North longitute 72 degrees 31.5 east )
- All weather deep water direct berthing Jetty in GULF OF KHAMBHAT on West Coast of India
- Ideal location from geographical point of view. 50 Kms from Bharuch linked with two lane road with NH-8 and Broad gauge Rail connection at Bharuch with good Rake Loading facilities. Good availability of trucks well connected with Hinterland. Ideal place for users of Maharashtra, Punjab , MP , Gujarat, Rajasthan
- Ideal location from Hydrographical point of view. Draft Available 13 Mtrs
- Present handling Capacity of 4.5 Million MT of solid bulk cargo
- Berthing Capacity of vessel up to 70,000 DWT in fair weather. Can Handle Gearless Vessel and thus contributing enormously in savings in Ocean Freight.
- State-of-the-art material handling equipment. Kangaroo type Unloaders with separate grabs to handle Coal, Copper Concentrate and Rock phosphate. Four Autos tension Winches of 120 T pull to hold the ship in position alongside berth. Pipe conveyor, which brings material from jetty to unloading area.
- Fast turnaround of vessels
- Well trained and efficient manpower.
- Round the clock security system
For any further Information, please contact
Mr. R.K. Rao
Mr. R. Subramanian
Sr. General Manager Mktg
Mr. Deepak Razdan
At PO Dahej. Lakhigham , Distt : Bharuch (Gujarat)-392130
Ph. 02641-256004-6 , 256153,256020 , 256009
Fax : 256163 /256002 /256003
DHIL VALUES TIME, MONEY AND CARGO OF ITS CUSTOMERS.
Back to Catalog
[About Us] [Product Profile] [Major Imports] [Photo Gallery] [Customer Care] [What's New] [FAQ's] [Search] [Home]
Copyright © 2000 - Birla Copper. All rights reserved.